Friday, July 1, 2011

The Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure

Well the 4th of July weekend is here and the weather in the San Francisco Bay Area is spectacular. There is no other place in the world with weather like we have here.
I have a duet on Little Red Box called Homeward Bound it features my friend and breast cancer survivor Tamara Green. I was inspired to write it, by her experience dealing with the horrible disease called Cancer. I am truly blessed to have her singing with me on this song!
I've decided to donate a $1 for every CD or full album download sold, between July and September 2011 to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Organization. So please buy your copy of Little Red Box today!
Let's help find a cure for cancer and also have some great music to listen to, while supporting a great cause!
Love and Peace
D. Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment