Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Blinked My Eyes and All of a Suddenly...


Latest News!

This year so far has been really productive for me and my music.  At the beginning of the year, I had my mind set to release a new album this year but then in March I, finally, released a music video for my song "Truly".  
It's been pretty well received by those that have seen it.  If you haven't seen it yet, it is on YouTube at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFCQewq8MdM
Thanks in part to this video release, there has been new found interest in my Little Red Box album.  Available here http://theLittleRedBox.com
So as of right this minute, I have decided to delay a new album and continue to promote Little Red Box.  The good thing this is, I have been working on new music for about a year and a half. So it's pretty much ready to go!

"Truly" has also been getting spins and added to radio stations around the country and the internet.  In the past week, it's been added to these stations:


Billboard airplay:
WXJZ/Gainesville, FL
WEIB/Springfield, MA 
KUNV/Las Vegas, NV

Smooth Jazz airplay:
WFSS/Fayetteville, NC
WJAB/Huntsville, AL
WMWM/Salem, NC
WMRT/Marietta, OH
TM Studios/Music sampler used for retail in store airplay, armed forces radio
WITD at Live365.com/
GotRadio.com/Jazz So Smooth
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gains momentum and continues to be added on more and more radio stations.  Very shortly I will be shooting another video for my song "Keep Loving You" and hopefully will start doing more shows.  I'm getting the band geared up for the summer and I hope to see you on stage somewhere!

Thanks for your support!
D. Edward
Chungo Boogie Music

No comments:

Post a Comment